All professionals at Congress Cosmetic & General Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Click on the doctors' photos to enlarge
- In 1981 Dr. Ramos graduated from the college of “Ramon Campo” in Santiago de Cuba with a Bachelors of Science & Literature and then enrolled in the five-year Dental Program.
- In 1986 Dr. Ramos graduated and earned a DMD (Doctor of Dental Surgery) from the University of Medical Sciences in Santiago, Cuba.
- In 1994 Dr. Ramos graduated with honors and earned her first degree and specialization in Orthodontics. She also published her first national publication on her thesis on class III Ortho surgery and malocclusion correction in the Cuban Orthodontics Association Magazine in Cuba.
- Since her arrival in the US in 1995, Dr. Ramos has set her sights on obtaining her license once again and being able to resume her career.
- During her pursuit for licensure, Dr. Ramos obtained her Dental Hygienist license yet studied persistently to meet all of the requirements for enrollment into a Dental degree program.
- In 2007 Dr. Ramos graduated from the University of Florida School of Dentistry. Since then she has attended several prestigious post-graduate courses to keep her expertise up to date and acknowledge the ever advancing world of dentistry.
- In 2011 Dr. Ramos had the distinction of graduating with honors from the Progressive Orthodontics 2 year Seminars. She displayed masterful expertise in training thereby demonstrating a commitment to exceptional Orthodontic treatment
Goals of Practice
- Since my early days in college, I have had a distinct love for the art of dentistry. The joy derived from serving patients and helping them achieve their perfect smile is something that I cannot measure. Helping restore a patients smile and even their confidence is much more than just a job it is a profession that facilitates happiness and joy.
- Giving back to the less fortunate is also an extremely rewarding part of being a dentist, which is why I take pride in participating in the “Give Kids a Smile” program where less fortunate families are taught the importance of proper dental care as well as receiving free dental procedures.
- I can assure my patients that my principles will never be compromised and I will never take shortcuts when it comes to your dental needs. I treat each patient as though they were part of the family and in reality this is how I feel about each patient that walks through the door of my dental office.
- I am happy to discuss treatments with patients and design options around their needs.
“The professional man has no right to be anything other than a continuous student”
- High Institue of Medical Sciences - Dental School Villa Clara, Cuba. June 1988-June 1993. Doctor of Dental Science Degree (D.D.S.)
- One year of Oral Surgery specialty training. Arnaldo Milian Hospital. Santa Clara, Cuba.
- AEGD Program - 2 YEARS. Univeresity of Florida, College of Dentistry. May 2011-May 2013.
- 1993-2004: Family General Dentist. Santa Clara. Villa Clara, Cuba
- 2004-2011: Expanded Duties Dental Assistant. Lousiville, Kentucky/ El Paso, Texas. (Taking NBDE Part 1 and Part 2. Passed first attempt.)
- May 2011-May 2013: Advanced Education General Dentistry, 2 years residency program. University of Florida. College of Dentistry
- July 2013-Present: General Dentist. Cosmetic Dentistry Palm Spring.
BOARD CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Northeast Regional Boards. May/2013
- License, State of Florida. Board of Dentistry. June/2013.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- 2011-Present: American Dental Association.
- 2011-Present: Academy of General Dentistry.
- 14th Annual Comprehensive Surgery Training Program for the Novice and the Experiences Implant Surgeons. 2/11/2012 through 2/15/2012 and 2/01/2013 through 2/05/2013.
- CEREC Training. CEREC CAD/CAM certification. 6/29/2011-6/30/2013.
- Invisalign Clear Essentials 1. Align Tech Institue 7/22/2011.
- Surgical Implant placement and restoration for General Dentist. Dr. Michael McCracken.
- Functional Occlusion - From TMJ to Smile Design. St. Pete Beach, Florida.
- Immediate Loading in Implant Dentistry - Coherent Clinical Application in Everyday Practice. Dr. Eddie Salama. Dental XP. January/18/2012.
- The New Simplified Clinical Protocols for Porcelain and Composite Veneers. Dr. Eddie Salama. Dental XP March/07/2012.