All professionals at Congress Cosmetic & General Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
- In 1981 Dr. Ramos graduated from the college of “Ramon Campo” in Santiago de Cuba with a Bachelors of Science & Literature and then enrolled in the five-year Dental Program.
- In 1986 Dr. Ramos graduated and earned a DMD (Doctor of Dental Surgery) from the University of Medical Sciences in Santiago, Cuba.
- In 1994 Dr. Ramos graduated with honors and earned her first degree and specialization in Orthodontics. She also published her first national publication on her thesis on class III Ortho surgery and malocclusion correction in the Cuban Orthodontics Association Magazine in Cuba.
- Since her arrival in the US in 1995, Dr. Ramos has set her sights on obtaining her license once again and being able to resume her career.
- During her pursuit for licensure, Dr. Ramos obtained her Dental Hygienist license yet studied persistently to meet all of the requirements for enrollment into a Dental degree program.
- In 2007 Dr. Ramos graduated from the University of Florida School of Dentistry. Since then she has attended several prestigious post-graduate courses to keep her expertise up to date and acknowledge the ever advancing world of dentistry.
- In 2011 Dr. Ramos had the distinction of graduating with honors from the Progressive Orthodontics 2 year Seminars. She displayed masterful expertise in training thereby demonstrating a commitment to exceptional Orthodontic treatment
Goals of Practice
- Since my early days in college, I have had a distinct love for the art of dentistry. The joy derived from serving patients and helping them achieve their perfect smile is something that I cannot measure. Helping restore a patients smile and even their confidence is much more than just a job it is a profession that facilitates happiness and joy.
- Giving back to the less fortunate is also an extremely rewarding part of being a dentist, which is why I take pride in participating in the “Give Kids a Smile” program where less fortunate families are taught the importance of proper dental care as well as receiving free dental procedures.
- I can assure my patients that my principles will never be compromised and I will never take shortcuts when it comes to your dental needs. I treat each patient as though they were part of the family and in reality this is how I feel about each patient that walks through the door of my dental office.
- I am happy to discuss treatments with patients and design options around their needs.
“The professional man has no right to be anything other than a continuous student”